One of Florida’s fastest growing companies will host Tampa’s biggest party of the year, featuring multi-platinum recording artist Flo Rida and a unique invitation for the public to support the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.
TAMPA, Florida — BlueGrace Logistics, one of Florida’s fastest growing companies and a nationwide third-party logistics provider (3PL), is celebrating ten years of meteoric growth by hosting an exclusive, private party for employees, carriers, and select Tampa-area dignitaries. BlueGrace Logistics, founded in 2009 by CEO Bobby Harris with just eight employees, now measures over 500 workers strong in Tampa and across the U.S.
BlueGrace’s private 10th anniversary party is February 22nd and entertainment will feature a private concert by rapper and multi-platinum recording artist, Flo Rida! BlueGrace has reserved an entire club in Tampa for employees and guests to attend from all 12 of the company’s offices nationwide.
In addition, BlueGrace Logistics will host executives from major carriers across the country, such as UPS and FedEx. Tampa dignitaries who have been supported by the company and by Bobby Harris personally are also expected to attend.
BlueGrace Logistics has much to celebrate! Company milestones over the last decade include:
- In January 2009, Bobby Harris launched the company with only 8 employees.
- BlueGrace currently employs over 500 employees nationwide with over 300 employees in its headquarters in Tampa, serving over 10,000 customers.
- 2012: BlueGrace Ranked #1 in Logistics/ Transportation, #20 Overall on Inc. 500/5000 List of fastest growing companies.
- Behind Coca Cola, BlueGrace Logistics is Florida’s 2nd-largest minority owned company.
- 2018: Florida Trend named Bobby to the Florida 500, Most Influential Business Leaders.
- 2015: BlueGrace Logistics makes Inc. 5000 Honor Roll as it’s honored for the 6th time on the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing companies.
- 2015: employees donated 55,000 pounds of pet food to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.
- 2018: Bobby Harris named to the prestigious Business Advisory Council of the Northwestern University Transportation Center.
- 2014: Bobby Harris named Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
Countless Florida entrepreneurs have credited Bobby Harris and BlueGrace for guidance and support, including Nick Friedman, Founder and President of College Hunks Hauling Junks and Moving.
“We are very excited for BlueGrace Logistics on this awesome milestone,” said Friedman. “Their company and culture are one we have always admired. Their exponential success is a testament to Bobby’s visionary leadership and the amazing team he has assembled. Congratulations!” added Friedman.
As a nod to its legacy of giving back to the community, BlueGrace is offering one lucky person in the Tampa Bay area the chance to attend and bring a guest to the party and private Flo Rida concert. Since 2010, BlueGrace has contributed over 200,000 pounds of pet food to the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.
To continue this unique public effort to support the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, BlueGrace Logistics is hosting a canned pet food drive, and encouraging cat and dog lovers all over Tampa Bay to drop off cans of food for puppies, kittens, dogs and cats of all sizes at BlueGrace Logistics headquarters (2846 S. Falkenburg Road, Riverview, Florida 33578) between 8 am. to 5pm, from February 6th through February 18th. The animal lover who donates the most food will receive an exclusive invitation for themselves and a guest to attend the party.
“We’d like to thank BlueGrace Logistics and their employees for making pet lovers aware of our need for canned pet food,” said Sherry Silk, Chief Executive Officer, The Humane Society of Tampa Bay. “Bobby and all of the passionate employees of BlueGrace have been so generous over the last 10 years – not only donating food & funds, but especially their time.” said Silk.
About BlueGrace Logistics:
Founded in 2009, BlueGrace Logistics is one of the largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers in the United States. With over 500 employees and working with over 10,000 customers to provide successful shipping solutions, the company has achieved explosive growth in its nearly 10-year operating history. Backed by a $255 million investment by private equity firm Warburg Pincus, the company operates 12 locations nationwide, and its headquarters are in the sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida. Please visit www.mybluegrace.com for more information, or check out BlueGrace Logistics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
For interviews, photos and other materials, please contact Carrie@michelledamico.com, 847.420.3608