Every new hockey season is a chance for fans to rejoice. A chance to once again hear the acoustical beauty of a slap shot, the ballet that is a gloves off fight and the trumpet of the goal horn. Hockey is a sport that engages the audience with an amazing atmosphere and unbelievably talented teams who somehow do it all on skates. At BlueGrace, we love hockey. Tickets for each Tampa Bay Lightning game are always in high demand, making them a top employee incentive!
The Preferred Shipping Partner of the Tampa Bay Lightning
The day after a clutch win or a tough loss, the emotions are still high at the office with plenty of couch coaching at the water cooler. Teamwork means everything in both business and in sports, and that mentality holds true to the way we operate at BlueGrace.
“Since Jeff Vinik purchased the franchise in 2010, we have looked to align ourselves with world-class brands that share our vision and values on and off the ice, and BlueGrace fully embodies that,” said Lightning CEO Steve Griggs. “BlueGrace’s community involvement and commitment to Tampa Bay is aligned with our mission and we look forward to our partnership with them.”
Widely-known for our unique culture, BlueGrace offers a dynamic work environment and lives by a set of 5 Core Values. The NHL as a sport, along with many of its teams, have the same set of values and commitment that we do – making the partnership a natural fit for both sides.
“It’s a natural fit for us to partner with a world-class organization like the Tampa Bay Lightning,” said Bobby Harris, CEO and founder of BlueGrace Logistics. “This partnership enables us to team up with the Lightning on charitable initiatives, increase our local visibility and expand our national brand. We look forward to a long-term relationship and years of success with the Tampa Bay Lightning.”
Bringing Core Values To Life, With Hockey
BlueGrace Core Values can be easily applied to the game of hockey, but particularly fall in line with the level of commitment & community-involvement of the Tampa Bay Lightning:
- Be Caring Of All Others – Help a teammate better his game, always think about your team first. Help local communities using your position as a star player to maximize charitable efforts.
- Simplify – Not all complicated plays end up with a blowing goal horn! Sometimes a simple play leads to more effective passes and faster scoring.
- Pursue Outrageous Goals – What is the most outrageous goal in hockey? Bringing home the Stanley Cup! When the season starts, everyone has a chance for the Cup, so reach for the seemingly impossible.
- Embrace Chaos – When the game gets tough, the tough play harder. Tired from 3 full periods of hockey? The game is tied – rest, quickly recharge, and get ready for the 3 on 3 overtime! That’s where champions are made.
- Be Happy, Humble & Have Fun – Sure you shot the winning goal, but without the assist and stunning performance by your defense, that shot would have never happened! Be humble, sit down, and celebrate with your teammates!
The Tampa Bay Lightning & BlueGrace: We All Bleed Blue
BlueGrace headquarters are in Tampa, Florida so we’re slightly (ok, VERY) biased towards our hometown Tampa Bay Lightning team. They’re an essential part of the small amount of fall/winter we have here in Tampa, home of some of the biggest sports fans. With regional offices in Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles, BlueGrace actually has quite a few Champion teams to cheer for (did someone say Blackhawks?). Regardless of which NHL team you cheer for, there will never be any shortage of fans who will be cheering hard. If business and sports have ANYTHING in common, it’s the team-first mentality that sets the successful apart from the rest. Perhaps the most important part of a team is the sense of brotherhood – letting your teammates know you have their back and you’re ready to flick an assist their way (play goal horn below!). Go Bolts!
Play The Tampa Bay Goal Horn Below!