BlueGrace Logistics CEO Bobby Harris is fond of saying “Keep the main thing, the main thing. BlueGrace employees embody, promote, live and breathe the Core Values. The most important core value of the employees themselves? #2 Be Caring of Others. It’s the people at BlueGrace that make it a great place to work. It’s the people that drive everyone to deliver their best and to be their best. It’s then also the people who carry these values into their interactions with prospects, customers and partners. Transportation and Supply Chain Management is what BlueGrace does – and does well. But the “Main Thing” is the company culture – the people themselves. If we were ever to stray from the main thing, our performance would suffer in all areas. So every day we focus on keeping the main thing, the main thing.
Transportation and supply chain management are simply a parts of manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and e-commerce businesses in the United States. Each company has their core business offering – their main thing. And like us, if they stray from their main thing, their performance suffers in all areas.
So, how can our Main Thing allow you to focus on your Main Thing?
- Our Employees.
- We are built with industry veterans in key departments such as the C-Level suite, carrier relations, and pricing. A positive attitude is so vital to performance that it counts as 50% of job performance reviews. We do not hire unhappy people.
- Technology and Integration:
- Technology needs continue to evolve, and so does our technology. We outspend anyone else in our space on IT. Our BlueShip TMS is user friendly and easy on a transactional basis, it also is able to support large level client engagements and can plug into different ERP, e-commerce, and WMS systems.
- Customer and supply chain engineering:
- Through collaboration with our customers and through needs analysis we present a total supply chain solution. We look for current inefficiencies and gather data to send to our pricing team to present both hard and soft cost savings.
- Proactive and daily support:
- We see our roles as an extension of your own customer service. We send tracking, reporting, and pre invoice auditing to you as value adds as no cost to you. We are your advocate to the carriers, so you can run your business and not have to think about dealing with multiple people at multiple carriers on a daily basis.
- We are a private business with no debt or no stake holders to answer to. We can take on the largest of customer and projects along with hiring staff as need be to fulfill customer needs. We work with a large variety of customers and unique partnerships in our industry.
- Franchise offering
- We have the strongest franchise offering in our space. Logistics is a one trillion + industry per year and is over 8% of US GDP. We have low start up fees, as well as industry best training and support. You can find out more at BlueGraceFranchise.com
Please let us know how we can help you “Keep your main thing, the main thing” today.