BlueGrace Logistics is excited to add a new international provider to our carrier network. Kuehne and Nagel, one of the top freight forwarders in the world, will be providing us with an additional international option going forward.
Kuehne and Nagel have office locations all over the world as well as warehouses in the U.S. for imports and exports, giving us more control over the inland.
This carrier allows us the flexibility to use our own domestic LTL rates coupled with their international rates, which will in return, provide our customers with the lowest possible cost options. We are pleased to be working with such a reputable, industry leading company, with the infrastructure to support any international shipments that BlueGrace will produce in the future.
About Kuehne and Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world’s leading logistics providers.
Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 1,200 offices in over 100 countries, with approximately 68,000 employees.
Our key business activities and market position are built on the company’s truly world class capabilities:
- Number 1 global seafreight forwarder
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
- Number 2 global air cargo forwarder
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
- Global Cargo iQ Phase 2 certification
Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics:
- Number 2 global contract logistics provider
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities
- Number 1 global lead logistics provider
- European Top 3 provider
- Pan-European overland transportation capabilities, including dedicated and individual delivery services
- Close partnerships with best-in-class carriers