Why BlueGrace Logistics is Attending SAPPHIRE NOW
At BlueGrace we have a firm belief that we can make EVERY business better and have proven this again and again by providing transportation management services for companies in all types of industries.
A single provider for your freight that is more of a partner than a vendor.
No matter what the industry, we look to become your outsourced transportation department. A single provider for your freight that is more of a partner than a vendor.
What Services Do We Provide
A few of the services we provide are:
- Specialized reporting, business intelligence, customer engineering, and analytics
- Dedicated operations, project management, and customer service support
- SAP/ERP integration
- TMS solutions
- Freight Bill Pay and Audit
- Claims Management
- Freight Cost Allocation, GL-Coding, and Customized Invoicing
- Indirect Cost Avoidance Measures
Let’s Talk More At The Show
We look forward to discussing your freight needs while at SAP. If you stop by our booth (#1053) or we stop by yours, here are a few things we would like to discuss:
- Why did you decide to visit SAP – SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG Conference?
- Based on your business model, would any BlueGrace customers benefit from your services?
- Can you or your vendors benefit from any of our services?
- What all do you have planned for the conference and what do you want to take away from the show?
BlueGrace Logistics is excited to be a part of this massive show! Please add us to your agenda while you’re here and we look forward to this year’s show!
Free Case Study
SAP & Transportation Integration in Consumer Electronics
In the case of a world-wide consumer electronics manufacturer that was already lined up with a shipping platform through an SAP partner, BlueGrace provided a more cost effective and efficient approach to their supply chain.
We immediately identified carrier routing opportunities
While this manufacturer was already integrated with the SAP partner, their shipping process was a bit antiquated. Our transition and on-boarding process with them provided a modernized solution to preparing data and exposing inefficiencies within their supply chain. We immediately identified carrier routing opportunities that would have gone unnoticed and this ultimately resulted in a significant cost savings and reduction in transit time.
This ultimately resulted in a significant cost savings and reduction in transit time.
READ MORE about our partnership with this Consumer Electronics Manufacturer in the case study below.